For a limited time from time to time we open the doors for our exclusive Insider’s Group. This only happens occasionally when we have some openings, so that we keep the value high. The better members know each other, the more we can help each other.
Basically, this is not for everyone. It’s for those who are serious about getting started in field inspections and willing to help others. Instead of the typical forums that only care about boosting vanity numbers, we’re building a community committed to helping each other.
The last time the doors were open was a few years ago, when we offered a live workshop at the IMSC Conference in Las Vegas.
- Priority notification of choice assignments
- First look at new inspection opportunities
- Sharing contacts and introductions to key players
- Tips & strategies working for other Field Rep 101 members
- Invitations to live events online & offline not open to the public
If you’d like to get on the waiting list, sign up here.